I used the lovely, summery Apple Of My Eye, by the Quilted Fish for Riley Blake. Julie had so many other possible options that I also considered:
- Cocoon - Cashmere in Blue Moon with Shine in Aqua lining
- Piccadilly Circle - Filligree in Brown with Deco in Teal lining
- Rhapsodia - Boho Stitches in Dark with Folk Vision in Salmon lining
- Ric Rac Rabbits - Wreaths in Cerise with Tossed Bunnies in Grey lining
- Vintage modern - Vintage in Pebble with Swirl in Sky lining
There were another 3 lines that I originally saw that have since gone out of stock, but so many more options have replaced them!
**Edited to add, if you're looking for the pattern pieces, you can find the main piece here and the pocket piece here. Thank you to Moe for alerting me!
I'm linking this up to Jennifer's Summer Sewing Contest :o)