Finishes This Week:
Sarah's Brit Bee blocks for Terri - Sarah did 95% of the work on these, getting all that EPP done, I just appliqued it to the background and popped it in the post!
I got a secret-project-that-I-can't-share-yet done:
I finally finished my QAYG table mats. I'm debating if I maybe need another couple in red and orange:
I made the most boring cushion cover ever, but it's for my gran, and exactly to her spec, so I can't complain!
I also got my Stitch Tease September blocks done, but I'll post about them later in the week.
In Progress This Week:
I've been turning some of these, and a bunch of their friends into part of my Craft Book Month project for Craft Buds:
And then when I needed more fabric to get on with that, I decided to start another project using the same technique from the book, for a whole other end result., but have no pics, sorry!
To Be Worked On This Week:
My multiplying Craft Book Month projects
Aeroplane Bag variations
Linking up, as ever, to: